It’s important to keep your account information accurate and updated to avoid any future complications. You don’t want to miss out on essential updates about payment records posting, webinars, and advisories. Don’t worry, keeping your SSS account up to date isn’t difficult, and we’re here to help you. Prepare to learn some helpful steps and strategies for your account up to date.
How to Update SSS Member Info
- Go to the SSS website and select Member.
2. Log in to your SSS account.
3. Enter your Username and Password and select Sign In.
4. In the SSS account dashboard, go to Member Info and select Update Contact Info tab.
5. You can update the following:
- Foreign Address
- Mobile Number
6. Click on Address and type your current address.
7. Select Foreign Address and put your overseas address for OFWs.
8. Choose Mobile Number and provide your latest number.
9. Select Email and encode your present email address.
10. Then click on Next to confirm the changes and you will receive an email notification.
For any concerns or inquiries regarding your Social Security System (SSS) matters, you can easily reach out for assistance. You can send an email to [email protected] or you can check our guide for alternative ways to contact SSS.