Are you ready to embark on a year filled with exciting adventures, relaxation, and quality time with loved ones in 2024?
Whether you’re a travel enthusiast, a business professional, or someone who simply loves planning ahead, understanding the upcoming holidays is essential. In this fast-paced world, where time is of the essence, having a comprehensive guide to the Philippine holidays in 2024 can make all the difference in your personal and professional life.
Philippine Holidays 2024
- New Year’s Day – January 1 (Monday)
- Maundy Thursday – March 28
- Good Friday – March 29
- Araw ng Kagitingan – April 9 (Tuesday)
- Labor Day – May 1 (Wednesday)
- Independence Day – June 12 (Wednesday)
- National Heroes Day – August 26 (Monday)
- Bonifacio Day – November 30 (Saturday)
- Christmas Day – December 25 (Wednesday)
- Rizal Day – December 30 (Monday)
Special non-working days
- Ninoy Aquino Day – August 21 (Wednesday)
- All Saints’ Day – November 1 (Friday)
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary – December 8 (Sunday)
- Last day of the year – December 31 (Tuesday)
Additional special non-working days
- Chinese New Year – February 10 (Saturday)
- Black Saturday – March 30
- All Souls’ Day – November 2 (Saturday)
- Christmas Eve – December 24 (Tuesday)
Imagine having the power to plan your vacations, family gatherings, and special events well in advance, ensuring that you make the most out of your precious time. To help you stay one step ahead and make the most of the coming year, we’ve put together an all-encompassing guide to Philippine holidays in 2024.