Are you a member of the Social Security System (SSS) who wants to stay updated on your contributions in a hassle-free way? Checking your SSS contributions is a convenient way to monitor your account and ensure that you’re up-to-date with your payments.
How to Check SSS Contribution Online
- Go to the SSS website and select Member.
2. Log in to your SSS account.
3. Enter your Username and Password and select Sign In.
4. In the SSS account dashboard, go to Inquiry and click on the Contributions tab.
5. Check your SSS contributions.
6. Print or save your contribution record for future reference.
For any concerns or inquiries regarding your Social Security System (SSS) matters, you can easily reach out for assistance. You can send an email to [email protected] or you can check our guide for alternative ways to contact SSS.