Gone are the days of lining up at the bank or remittance center for hours on end just to send a few bucks. With the rise of digital banking and online remittance services, sending money has become faster and more convenient than ever before. And if you’re a Unionbank customer, you’re in the perfect position to take advantage of this new era of digital finance.
We’ll guide you through the process of sending money from your Unionbank account to a Perahub location. Let us show you how to send money from Unionbank to Perahub like a pro!
1. Log in your UnionBank Online account in the website or app.
2. Choose Send Money and Remittance Center.
3. Choose Perahub from the drop-down menu.
4. Fill in the necessary information, such as the transaction amount, reason for the transaction, and UnionBank account to be processed.
5. Provide the following information about the recipient:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
Remittance Fee for Perahub
- The minimum transaction amount: ₱1,000
- The maximum amount per transaction: ₱20,000
- When will the money be available for pickup? That will take around two hours; the processing deadline is 3:00 PM.
How to Receive Money from Unionbank to PeraHub
- You will be contacted when the funds are ready for collection.
- Take a visit to your local Perahub in your area.
- Complete the papers and inform the cashier that you are claiming cash from UnionBank.
- Show both your tracking code and a confirmed ID.
- Take your money.
For more questions and information, you check Unionbank website or you can contact them thru their customer service hotline and email address.
- Call their hotline via 1800 1 888 2277
- Email [email protected]