Sending money to your loved ones or business has never been easier with the convenience of online banking. Whether you need to transfer money for a family emergency, to send allowance, or for regular remittances, this article will provide a straightforward and uncomplicated guide to sending money from BPI Online to Cebuana Lhuillier.
- Swipe up and select BPI to Cash on the BPI Mobile app or go to BPI to Cash website.
2. Choose Cebuana Lhuillier to be your cash pickup partner.
3. Enter the amount.
4. Enter the Full Name and Number of the recipient.
5. Check the certification box and then click Next to confirm the information.
6. Fill up your Email Address and Name.
7. Choose Bank of the Philippines.
8. Enter your BPI Online login information.
9. Choose an account and enter the One-Time Password (OTP).
10. You will receive the 13-digit BPI to Cash reference code that appears on the confirmation page and provide it to the recipient.
- There will be a service cost of Php 99 for each send out.
- Recipients may claim the funds one hour after the sender has completed the transaction successfully. Transactions completed after 4:00 p.m. can be claimed the following day.
- The hours for claiming are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
How to Receive Money from BPI to Cebuana Lhuillier
- Please enter the 13-digit reference code (C+12-digit number) from the screen or email confirmation.
- Visit the nearest Cebuana Lhuillier store or one of its partner agents, HLhuillier, and PetNet branches.
- Make it clear to the Cebuana Lhuillier store that the transaction is for ‘BPI to Cash.’
- Present a valid ID.
- If the funds are not released despite the foregoing, please contact Cebuana Lhuillier’s Customer Service Representatives:
- Send an email to [email protected].
- SMS contact numbers: 0917-8122737 and 0918-8122737