Are you searching for an easy way to transfer money from Unionbank to LBC?
There is no need to look any further! We will lead you through the straightforward process of transferring funds from your Unionbank account to pick up in any LBC. We will also include the various transaction costs and how you can make sure it is a safe and secure transfer.
1. Access your UnionBank Online account using the website or app.
2. Tap the Send Money and Remittance Center button.
3. Select LBC in the options
4. Fill in the essential information, such as the transaction amount, purpose, and UnionBank account to be processed.
5. Provide the receiver’s details:
- Complete Name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
Remittance Fee for LBC
- The minimum transaction amount: ₱5,000
- The maximum amount per transaction: ₱50,000
- When will the money be available for pickup? That will take around two hours; the processing deadline is 3:00 PM.
How to Receive Money from Unionbank to LBC
- When the money is ready for collection, you will be notified.
- Pay a visit to your local LBC.
- Fill out the paperwork and notify the cashier that you are claiming cash through UnionBank.
- Display your tracking code as well as a verified ID.
- Get your money.
For more questions and information, you check Unionbank website or you can contact them thru their customer service hotline and email address.
- Call their hotline via 1800 1 888 2277
- Email [email protected]