KNOW ALL MEN BY THIS PRESENTS:
THAT WE, (Contractor's Name), of legal age, single/married, a resident of (Address), hereinafter known as the CONTRACTOR and (Name of Owner), of legal age, single/married, a resident of (Address) and hereinafter known as the OWNER, do hereby agree and state:
1. That the CONTRACTOR agrees to finish/renovate ANNA’S MILKTEA SHOP located at (Address) at the contract price of Pesos: 000,000.00 (Amount in Words).
2. That the CONTRACTOR shall secure the necessary permits for construction, he shall be responsible in purchasing materials, recruiting personnel, coordinating with the architect and owner/s as regards to design details and approval of materials.
3. That the CONTRACTOR shall finish and turn over the said milktea shop at the said contract price and in accordance with the plans and specifications
4. That the CONTRACTOR shall pay a penalty of 1% of the contract price for every day of delay of turnover.
5. That the starting date of construction shall be on January 1, 20__.
6. That the turnover date shall be on March 1, 20__.
7. That the OWNER, agrees to pay 30% of the contract price at least 5 working days before the projected starting date as down payment and the 70% balance to be paid in weekly equal payments based on the date of the signing until the projected completion of the project. Additional cost, if any, shall be paid on an “as-required” basis.
8. That 10% of payments to the CONTRACTOR shall be retained by the OWNER as guarantee of completion of work.
9. That the retention guarantee shall be released no later than two (2) weeks after the acceptance of the owner of the renovation done.
9. That the SCOPE OF WORK are as follows:
· Layout and install electrical wirings, conduits, boxes, circuit breakers, convenience outlets and electrical provision for appliances, signages & telephone wirings
· Install Automatic voltage regulator for the water purification system
· Install pin lights, special drop lights, recessed lighting, halogen directional lights and other electrical requirements as specified on the plans.
· Install suspended ceiling joist system as specified on the reflected ceiling plan
· Use Gypsum board as ceiling, finished with one coat of sealer and followed by two semi-gloss enamel with stippled finish
· Install 10mm thick clear tempered glass panels (exterior walls) with bottom frame in accordance with the working drawings on the “Signage Plans” Elevation 1, 2, & 3)
· Install high density polypropylene (PP-R) piping for water line
· Install polyvinyl (PVC) pipe for sewer and waste line with solvent cement joint (ASTM D2564)
· Water proof all wet areas with Hy-gard or approved equivalent
· Test all lines to at least 100 psi for 4 hrs.
· Submit as-built plan duly signed by a licensed sanitary engineer
· Fabricate and install counters using ¾ plywood with 14mm solid surfacing material.
· Shelves, cabinet doors, laminates and other details on finishes: as per specification
· Install 12 x 12 ceramic floor tiles (Montalban Beige & Black).
· Fabricate and install kitchen door
· Paint, tile, and finish interior walls as specified on the “Schedule of Finishes”
· Fabricate 3mm metal decorative frieze in antique finish
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we have hereunder signed our names, this ___day of ______________, 20__ at______________________, Philippines.
SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF:
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
BEFORE ME, a notary public for and in the City of ___________________, this ____ day of January, 20__, personally came and appeared:
TIN # ____________________ TIN #_______________________
CTC # ____________________ CTC #_____________________
Issued On_________________ Issued On_________________
Issued At_________________ Issued At__________________
Known to me and to me known to be the same persons who executed the foregoing instrument which consist of three pages, including this page, acknowledged before me as their free and voluntary act and deed.
WITNESS MY HAND AND SEAL this _______ day of January, 20__.
Series of 20___.