Are you tired of waiting in long lines at the bank just to send money to your loved ones? Fret no more! With BPI Online, you can now send money to TrueMoney hassle-free, right at the comfort of your own home. No more traffic, no more queuing – just pure convenience.
But wait, do you know how to do it? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of sending money from BPI Online to TrueMoney, so you can transfer funds with ease and speed.
- Swipe up and select BPI to Cash on the BPI Mobile app or go to BPI to Cash website.
2. Select TrueMoney to be your cash pickup partner.
3. Fill the amount.
4. Enter the Full Name and Number of the recipient.
5. Check the certification box and then click Next to confirm the information.
6. Fill up your Email Address and Name.
7. Choose Bank of the Philippines.
8. Enter your BPI Online login information.
9. Choose an account and enter the One-Time Password (OTP).
10. You will receive the 9-digit numeric Padala Code from BPI to Cash reference code that appears on the confirmation page and provide it to the recipient.
- There will be a service cost of Php 99 for each send out.
- Recipients may claim the funds one hour after the sender has completed the transaction successfully. Transactions completed after 4:00 p.m. can be claimed the following day.
- The hours for claiming are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
How to Receive Money from BPI to TrueMoney
- Provide the 9digit Padala Code from BPI to Cash from the SMS or email confirmation.
- Visit the nearest TrueMoney
- Make it clear to the TrueMoney store that the transaction is for ‘BPI to Cash.’
- Show valid ID.
- If the funds are not released despite the foregoing, please contact TrueMoney Customer Service Representatives:
- Email [email protected]
- Contact support hotline number (02) 7718 9999