Are you tired of traditional banking methods and looking for a more convenient and accessible way to send money? Look no further than RD Pawnshop, the go-to spot for quick and easy financial services. In this post, we’ll show you how to send money from BPI Online straight to RD Pawnshop, so you can skip the long lines and transaction fees of traditional banks. As we more values efficiency and convenience, it’s important to know all the options available to us. So, let’s get started and learn how to use technology to make our financial lives easier!
- Swipe up and select BPI to Cash on the BPI Mobile app or go to BPI to Cash website.
2. Choose RD Pawnshop to be your cash pickup partner.
3. Enter the amount.
4. Enter the recipient’s Full Name and Phone Number.
5. Check the certification box and then click Next to confirm the information.
6. Enter your Email Address and Name.
7. Select Bank of the Philippines.
8. Enter your BPI Online login information.
9. Choose an account and enter the One-Time Password (OTP).
10. Get the the 13-digit BPI to Cash reference code that appears on the confirmation page and provide it to the recipient.
- There will be a service cost of Php 99 for each send out.
- Recipients may claim the funds one hour after the sender has completed the transaction successfully. Transactions completed after 4:00 p.m. can be claimed the following day.
- The hours for claiming are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
How to Receive Money from BPI to RD Pawnshop
- Please enter the 13-digit reference code (R+12-digit number) from the screen or email confirmation.
- Visit the nearest RD Pawnshop.
- Make it clear to the RD Pawnshop teller that the transaction is for ‘BPI to Cash.’
- Present a valid ID.
- If the funds are not released despite the foregoing, please contact Cebuana Lhuillier’s Customer Service Representatives:
- Contact # (SMS/Viber): 032-416-1190, 09178261130, 09178355623, and 09178355623