In today’s digital world, online banking has become an essential tool for many Filipinos. Online banking can sometimes feel overwhelming or even intimidating. You can now transfer funds from your bank account to other accounts or even to cash pickup locations like LBC. We’ll explain everything in simple terms and provide helpful tips to ensure a smooth transaction.
- To transfer cash using BPI Mobile app swipe up and select BPI to Cash or visit BPI to Cash website.
2. Select LBC as your cash pickup partner.
3. Indicate the amount you wish to withdraw.
4. Provide the recipient’s full name and contact number.
5. Check the certification box and click Next to confirm the details.
6. Provide your name and email address.
7. Choose Bank of the Philippines.
8. Enter your BPI Online login credentials.
9. Select the account and enter the One-Time Password (OTP).
10. The confirmation page will display a 13-digit BPI to Cash reference code which you must provide to the recipient.
- There will be a service cost of Php 99 for each send out.
- Recipients may claim the funds one hour after the sender has completed the transaction successfully. Transactions completed after 4:00 p.m. can be claimed the following day.
- The hours for claiming are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
How to Receive Money from BPI to LBC
- Please enter the 13-digit reference code (L+12-digit number) from the screen or email confirmation.
- Visit the nearest LBC branch.
- Make it clear to the LBC store that the transaction is for ‘BPI to Cash.’
- Provide a valid ID.
- If the funds are not released despite the foregoing, please contact LBC’s Customer Care Representatives:
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact #: 02 8858 5999