The SSS UMID Pay Card is a convenient and secure way to receive your SSS benefits, make cashless payments, and access UnionBank’s online and mobile banking platforms.
Basic of SSS UMID Pay Card
- Who can apply? Select SSS members who applied for the basic UMID Card, including those whose cards are still pending release, may apply for a free upgrade to a UMID ATM Pay Card.
- How to apply? Member applicants must be officially registered on the SSS website. They can then update their contact information and consent to share their data with UnionBank.
- Is there an application fee? No, the upgrade is free.
SSS UMID Pay Card Account allows you to do the following:
- Send money to anyone with Instapay and PesoNet
- Withdraw and deposit cash
- Deposit local checks using your mobile phone
- Pay your bills
- Receive your SSS benefits directly to your savings account
- The card can be used at over 20M Visa establishments worldwide
Overview of SSS UMID Pay Card
|Minimum ADB Requirement||P0|
|Maximum Withdrawal per Transaction||P20,000|
|Maximum Withdrawal per Day||P50,000|
|ADB to Earn Interest||P10,000.00|
How to Register for SSS UMID Pay Card
1. Go to the SSS website and select Member.
2. Log in to your SSS account.
3. Enter your Username and Password and select Sign In.
4. In the SSS account dashboard, hover over Services and select Upgrade to UMID ATM Pay card tab.
5. Access Data Sharing Consent for UMID Pay Card and confirm consent to share your information with UnionBank.
6. Download the UnionBank mobile app and complete the online form with the Transaction ID given.
7. UnionBank mobile app will notify you that you have successfully opened a UMID ATM Pay Card savings account.
8. Your SSS UMID ATM Pay Card Account will be delivered to you within 15 banking days for Metro Manila and 20 banking days for provincial addresses. Once you receive your card, you can activate it and assign a PIN using the UnionBank Mobile App.
For any concerns or inquiries regarding your Social Security System (SSS) matters, you can easily reach out for assistance. You can send an email to [email protected] or you can check our guide for alternative ways to contact SSS.