It has happened to the best of us – forgetting a password. When it comes to your SSS account, forgetting your password can be a major hassle. However, don’t let a forgotten password prevent you from accessing your SSS account. Luckily, resetting your SSS password is a quick and straightforward process that can be done online. In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps on how to reset your SSS password and regain access to your account. So, whether you’ve forgotten your password or just want to change it for security reasons, read on to learn how to reset your SSS password in no time.
How to Reset SSS Password
- Visit the SSS website and select Member.
2. Click Forgot User ID or Password.
3. Choose My registered email addres and enter you CRN / SS Number and captcha shown on the screen.
4. You will get a prompt message to check your email.
5. Follow the email instructions by selecting Click here.
6. It will take you to the reset password page, type your Preferred Password and Confirm Preferred Password.
For any concerns or inquiries regarding your Social Security System (SSS) matters, you can easily reach out for assistance. You can send an email to [email protected] or you can check our guide for alternative ways to contact SSS.