If you want to start investing with low capital but don’t have an idea of what it should be and where to start. There’s now an easy way with Gcash, in a simple tap of your fingertips you can start investing in the Philippine Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange with the multiple funds they are offering patterned with ATRAM Securities.
You can start investing as low as P50! You can do it on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis, it’s up to you. You can also set a reminder and you will receive a text from them.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to GCash app
- Choose Ginvest
- Select View Investment Products
- As of writing, there are 7 available funds to choose from then check the fund you would like to invest in:
- ALFM Global Multi-Asset Income Fund inc
- Philippine Stock Index Fund
- ATRAM Peso Money Market Fund
- ATRAM Global Consumer Trends Feeder Fund
- ATRAM Total Return Peso Bond Fund
- ATRAM Global Technology Feeder Fund
- ATRAM Philippine Equity Smart Index Fund
- Tap on Buy and Enter the amount and it will show you the confirmation, the approximate NAVPU you will get
6. Tap on Agree and Confirm
7. After the transaction, you will receive a confirmation
For more questions and information, you may visit their website GCash, call their hotline via 2882, or you may also submit a ticket to the help center via the GCash app.