Are you a bit confused on how to generate an SSS Payment Reference Number (PRN)?
As a voluntary member of SSS in the Philippines, it’s important to understand the process of generating a PRN to ensure that your contributions are properly allocated to your account. This guide will make generating your PRN a breeze.
How to Generate SSS Payment Reference Number (PRN)
- Go to the SSS website and select Member.
2. Log in to your SSS account.
3. Enter your Username and Password and select Sign In.
4. In the SSS account dashboard, go to Payment Reference Number (PRN) and select Generate PRN tab.
5. Fill out the required information. You will be asked to provide some information such as your SSS number, the applicable month or months of contribution, and the amount you wish to pay. Make sure to double-check all the details before submitting.
6. Review and confirm. After submitting the required information, review the details and confirm. Once confirmed, the system will generate your PRN. You can take note of the number or print the page for your reference.
And that’s it! Generating your PRN is that easy.
For any concerns or inquiries regarding your Social Security System (SSS) matters, you can easily reach out for assistance. You can send an email to [email protected] or you can check our guide for alternative ways to contact SSS.