If you’re a voluntary contributor of SSS, it is important it is to ensure that your contributions are accurately credited to your account. One of the ways to check the status of your payments is by verifying your Payment Reference Number (PRN).
The process of checking your PRN payments can be confusing, especially if you’re new to the system. We’ll guide you through how to make sure that your payments are accurately credited to your account.
How to Check PRN Payments
- Go to the SSS website and select Member.
2. Log in to your SSS account.
3. Enter your Username and Password and select Sign In.
4. In the SSS account dashboard, go to Payment Reference Number (PRN) and choose PRN Payments tab.
5. Verify payment status and if your payment is credited to your contribution payments to the SSS.
For any concerns or inquiries regarding your Social Security System (SSS) matters, you can easily reach out for assistance. You can send an email to [email protected] or you can check our guide for alternative ways to contact SSS.