Are you tired of constantly worrying about cracks and scratches on your beloved smartphone? Do you dread the thought of having to shell out big bucks to repair or replace it?
Well, fear no more! With the GCash GInsure feature, you can purchase phone insurance from Igloo. You can finally say goodbye to those worries and hello to peace of mind.
We know that your phone is more than just a device to you – it’s a lifeline to your social world, your work, and your entertainment.
Let’s get started and let us show you how to buy phone insurance in the Philippines with GCash.
- Open the GCash app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “GInsure” icon on the home screen.
3. Select the “Lifestyle” option.
4. Select “360 Phone Protection” and it will show you the benefits and coverage
5. Answer the questions about your device
6. Choose a coverage level of your policy from “Monthly to Yearly” option.
6. Review the coverage details and select the plan that you want to purchase.
7. Pay for the insurance using your GCash balance.
8. You will receive a confirmation of your purchase and activate your insurance in the GCash app.
9. Fill in the necessary information about your “Name, Mobile Number, Email, Phone brand and model.“
10. Be sure to register your phone with GCash within 7 days of purchase to activate the insurance coverage.
If you have any questions or concerns about the insurance, it’s best to check the GCash FAQ, website or contact their customer support for more information.
So what are you waiting for? Whether you’re a busy millennial or a tech-savvy Gen Z-er, GCash has got you covered. Protect your phone and keep connected to the things that matter most to you, no matter what life throws your way.