AFFIDAVIT OF CONSOLIDATION OF OWNERSHIP IN PACTO DE RETRO
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
I, (Name), of legal age, Filipino, married and a resident of (Address), after having been duly sworn to in accordance with law, depose and state:
1. That on (Date), (Name), of legal age, Filipino, single, residing at (Address), sold to me a certain parcel of land under pacto de retro, executed before Notarial Public Juan Tamad and bearing Not. Reg. No. 0, Page 0, Book I, Series of 2011 of his Notarial Register (copy of the said pacto de retro sale is hereto attached as ANNEX “A”);
2. That pursuant to the deed of sale with pacto de retro, the said vendor, (Name), should have exercised his right to repurchase the said property within the period of two (2) years;
3. That the period expired on July 10, 2023 without the said vendor, by himself or by any other person in his behalf complying with the condition and stipulation required for the repurchase of the said property;
4. That the said period of repurchase has not been extended, either expressly or impliedly, by affiant vendee a retro;
5. That by virtue of the said deed of sale with pacto de retro, and by the failure of the vendor, (Name), to duly repurchase the property within the period stipulated, there was consolidated in the affiant, as vendee a retro, the absolute ownership of the said property. Attached hereto, as ANNEX “B,” is an order of the Regional Trial Court of Makati City issued on September 1, 2021, approving and confirming the above consolidation of ownership in the name of affiant.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this (Date) in (Place), Philippines.
SUBCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me this (Date) in (Place), Philippines by (Name of Affiant) affiant exhibiting to me his Competent Evidence of Identity by way of Passport Identification(ID Number) issued on (Date) in(Place).
Doc. No. _____;
Page No. _____;
Book No. _____;
Series of 20__.