PhilStock, a leading stock brokerage firm in the Philippines, has launched a new promo that makes investing more affordable for students. Students can invest for as low as Php1,000!
The promo is designed to help students get started in the stock market without having to worry about large upfront costs. Students who participate in the promo will also have access to a variety of educational resources, such as webinars and online courses, to help them learn about investing.
How to Register Philstock Account for Students
- Visit their website Philstock.
- Provide all the necessary information and documents required for the online account opening process. Please note that a Tax Identification Number (TIN) is a mandatory requirement for account opening.
- Keep an eye on your email to receive updates on your application status.
- Once your application is approved, create your user credentials and proceed to the funding step.
- Fund your account with a minimum amount of PHP 1,000.00 and send the proof of transaction along with your student ID to the email address [email protected].
- Students with pending applications are eligible to participate in the promotion.
The promotion is valid until July 31, 2023 only.
Remember to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice if needed, and make informed investment decisions based on your financial goals and risk tolerance.