Transferring money has never been easier, thanks to Unionbank’s efficient online banking services.
You may transfer money to your loved ones in minutes with a few clicks on your phone. Whether you need to transfer money to family or friends, Unionbank and Palawan Express make it quick and convenient for you.
- Open the UnionBank Online website or app and log in to your account.
- Select Send Money and Remittance Center.
3. Then select Palawan Express.
4. Fill out the necessary details, such as the amount, the purpose of the transaction, and the UnionBank account you to use.
5. Enter the following recipient information:
- Full name
- Birth date
- Mobile number
- Email address
Remittance Fee for Palawan Express
- The minimum amount for the transaction: ₱100
- Amount limit: ₱50,000 per transaction
- When will the cash be ready for pickup? Around two hours; the processing deadline is 3:00 PM.
How to Receive Money from Unionbank to Palawan Express
- You will receive a notification when the funds are ready for pickup.
- Visit the nearest Palawan Express in your area.
- Inform the teller that you are claiming cash through UnionBank and fill out the form.
- Show your tracking code and a valid ID.
- Claim your money.
For more questions and information, you check Unionbank website or you can contact them thru their customer service hotline and email address.
- Call their hotline via 1800 1 888 2277
- Email [email protected]