No more standing in lines or filling out endless forms! Getting your PSA marriage certificate is now a breeze! Thanks to the internet, you can get this essential document right from the comfort of your home. That’s right, no need to leave your couch, just a few clicks and you’re done!
To get a PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) marriage certificate online, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the “PSAserbilis website“
2. Select “Marriage Certificate” from the list of available documents.
3. Fill out the required information, including the full name of the person on the certificate, date of birth, and place of birth.
4. You have the option to send it to an embassy or government agency.
5. Choose the delivery option and provide the necessary details.
6. The delivery options are from 2Go Express, LBC Express, PHLPost, DHL Express.
7. Review the summary of your request
8. The price is from PHP 330.00 per copy and USD 20.30 per copy for the delivery destinations outside the Philippines.
9. Pay the fee, which can be done through credit/debit card, Gcash, Grabpay, Shopeepay, or over-the-counter payment at any Bayad Center.
10. Wait for the PSA to process your application and deliver the certificate to your address.
Save time and effort by processing your marriage certificate online. Start using technology to benefit from its simplicity and easiness.