As a responsible adult, understanding and maximizing the benefits offered by the Social Security System (SSS) is essential. One significant step in this process is enrolling a disbursement account for your SSS benefits.
In this era of digital convenience, the SSS has embraced technological advancements to simplify procedures. By enrolling in a disbursement account, you can conveniently receive your benefits directly into your bank account, ensuring prompt and secure transactions.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps required to set up a disbursement account and ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience when it comes to receiving your hard-earned SSS benefits.
How to Enroll a Disbursement Account
1. Go to the SSS website and select Member.
3. Log in to your SSS account.
4. Enter your Username and Password and select Sign In.
4. In the SSS account dashboard, hover over Services and select Disbursement Module then Disbursement Account Enrollment Module tab.
6. Read and understand the reminders on account enrollment and select Proceed.
7. Fill out the details of your disbursement account: Bank Name, Account Name and Account Number.
8. Attach the supporting documents for your disbursement account.
- Proof of Account: This document shows your account name, account number, and bank name. You can use a screenshot of your mobile app account or a clear copy of your bank statement.
- Proof of Identification: This is a valid government-issued identification card/document with your photo and signature.
- Selfie Photo: This is a colored and clear copy of your selfie holding the uploaded Proof of Account, SS/UMID Card, and/or a valid government-issued identification card/document.
9. Submit your enrollment.
10. Check your email for confirmation.
For any concerns or inquiries regarding your Social Security System (SSS) matters, you can easily reach out for assistance. You can send an email to [email protected] or you can check our guide in other ways to contact SSS.