No budget? No credit card? Are you a little short for your budol? Shopee has an answer for you.
Shopee is the largest online marketplace in the Philippines is now offering SPayLater so you can enjoy their buy now, pay later in your Shopee purchase. You can check out the product and pay it next month to make it flexible in your budget.
What is SPaylater?
SPaylater is a feature of Shopee that offers “buy now, pay later” or installment loan for qualified users in purchasing products using Shopee.
Who are eligible for SPayLater?
SPayLater is currently only available to select Shopee users who are at least 21 years old and have valid IDs.
Valid IDs that are accepted by SPayLater are:
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Driver’s License
- Postal ID
- PRC ID
- National ID
SPaylater Processing Fee, Interest, Late Payment Fee
|Processing Fee||Interest||Late Payment Fee|
|0-2% of the total amount||1 – 5% per month of the total order amount||2.5 – 5% per month of the outstanding balance|
The interest rate is based on your personal credit profile.
What’s my credit limit?
The available credit limit granted is subject to the discretion of Shopee and is based on your spending history. Shopee may also review your SPayLater account from time to time and adjust (increase or decrease) your credit limit periodically.
How to Activate SPayLater in Shopee
1. On the home screen select Me tab, select SPayLater and Activate Now
2. Enter the One-Time Password sent to your registered mobile number
3. Start the activation process by uploading your valid government-issued ID, filling out SPayLater and other required information, and lastly facial verification.
4. You will receive a prompt message that you have successfully activated your SpayLater showing your credit limit and you can select your due date.
To know more about SPayLater, you can log in to your Shopee account or you may also call the customer service hotline (02) 8880-5200.